Friday, July 15, 2016

i wonder why

I wonder why the sky is blue, why can't it be lilac, fuchsia, and maroon too? For I would like to see the birds so high flying across a violet sky To see bright green thunderstorms crackle over swaying fields of corn And sight the sunsets, crimson and teal with silver clouds as bright as steel And when the day has faded away I want to see pink stars come out to play with shimmering lime green meteorites and navy comets- what a sight! I wonder why the sky is blue, when it could be a rainbow, too.

6 comments:

  1. That's so pretty and your blog is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this poem! I love that you rhymed! Also, the colors that you used were super cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love more 'specific' colors, I think they're easier to picture :)

      Delete